Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Still hurting after all this time

It has been over two years since I have found out how Jennifer had been so deceiving to me. I realized then that she never really liked me when I think back on the past.  That still hurts but what hurts more is the deceit. I would have preferred the truth about how she didn't like me and about what she was encouraging her son to do to my daughter every day in my own home.

She has done the same thing to Linda where we both work. Jenn used to say how she hated Linda's guts and that she hated coming to work because she had to work next to her. She said she couldn't stand it when Linda talked to her and that she would just respond to Linda but couldn't wait to get out of there because she hated her so much. But now, look who she seems to be best friends with. Yes. Linda. Like with me I doubt it's a sincere relationship. Linda hates me and says "poor Jenn" because she doesn't have the full story.  I can't tell Linda that Jenn doesn't really like her because she won't believe me. Everyone I work with thinks Jennifer is perfect. They say oh she's so nice. Wow. How wrong they all are. She does seem nice but if she doesn't like you watch out. That passive aggressiveness can stab you in the back but good.
I'm still trying to recover from it every day. I can't seem to control my anger over it because I was so hurt by her. I wish I didn't have to see her all the time at work. Seeing her opens the wound every day. I pray daily that I get over this

No comments:

Post a Comment