Marshall came home last night so drunk. Faith was so worried because he could barely walk. He borrowed her phone and then went into the back yard and laid on the ground barfing. He called Trista and wouldn't give faith her phone back.
Michelle (Jason's mom) posted on Facebook how Marshall was popping off his mouth and that six guys were going to jump him. She intervened and he ended up riding his bike home. He was so drunk he crashed, broke his phone, got a black eye and several bruises.
He could have gotten another DUI. I am also afraid that he is going to smart off to the wrong person one day and get shot or really beat up.
Rene wants to get his car insurance reinstated, help him get his license and give him back the mustang to drive. If he were responsible or grown up that would be great. I'm so afraid he will really screw his life up when he can drink and drive again. I believe we do way too much for him already. He does not appreciate at all what we have given him. He constantly says how we don't do enough for him actually. It's sad.
I pray for him and his salvation. He isn't a believer of Jesus anymore. He is a new Ager. He says he believes in doing good.
No comments:
Post a Comment