Today was a great day at work. She wasn't there. Usually I am depressed at work because if she is there it just reminds me of how horrible she had treated me. Today I was happy at work for a change. Yeah!
After work I picked up faith from school. Came home got Courtney and we went to the streets of brentwood to shop for Courtney's birthday gifts. Her birthday is on Friday. While in the bathroom she got a call from the knife company and they need a receptionist right away. She went to a last minute interview this afternoon and has a working interview tomorrow. Also st 1:30 she has an interview at cornerstone. We will see what happens. I'm proud of her.
Just before bed Marshall asks me where Courtney got all the money for the stuff she got in the bags today from shopping. I told him that t hey are her birthday gifts. He also wants a new couch in his room. Wants more money for himself. I wish he would at least TRY to work. 20 years old and had only worked a few days at a bike shop. Got fired because he didn't show up.
Marshall has me very upset and scared. He refuses to get a job now his excuse is that he is taking summer school. I have taken the biology class he is going to take and he could work full time no problem and still handle the biology class. He is so jealous of Courtney. It's very sad. He can't be happy for her in any way. I plan on taking her to Benihana for her birthday dinner. He's pissed and wants to know where his birthday dinner is. Why can't he just be happy for her/us.
I'm worried about Danielle. She has lupus sites on her legs again. It's pretty bad. I want to see my grandsons.
I still think a lot about how Rene who stayed home sick had to watch Danielle take a shower while I was at work that day when she was only 19. I wonder why he had such little respect for her and for me. It still makes me sad.
I think I am always pretty depressed. I wish I could be happier. I really do try. I seem to always think of things that upset me.
No comments:
Post a Comment