Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 2, 2014

We went to Disney on Ice this afternoon.  It was awesome.  Courtney seemed to enjoy it the most.  I'm so glad she got the day off from work and the Movies to go.  I felt sad a little all day long.  I know that Danielle is hurting.  Angelo told me she is sad.  I think its because the girls hadn't been texting her mostly I think.  Both Faith and Courtney started texting her so hopefully she's better.  They aren't mad at her I guess they didn't want to get involved.  The book I ordered for her "Forgiveness" is coming to me instead of her.  I switched the shipping address wrong.  In the clearness of morning i realized she may really get offended if I send that to her.  I need to read it anyway.

Trista works works her first Monday by herself on Rt 5 tomorrow.  She will do fine.  She is smart and is a hard worker.  I'm glad she is working at the post office with me.   

My cleaning ladies are coming again tomorrow.  Rene doesn't know yet.  This will be the 2nd visit cleaning.  It's so worth it.  I am so much happier with a little help around here.  Otherwise I am  doing absolutely everything.  

I'm hoping Danielle will call me soon to say she's sorry for all the horrible things she wrote.  Actually,  she did mean all the things she wrote and really I can't blame her.  It's sad but I wouldn't blame her is she wanted to never really speak to me again.  I am scared of her.  When she's on those pills its so scary for me because she is so angry and violent.  It's like another person enters her body.  

I am seriously hoping to move out of America. After reading End of America I'm sure that what God wants me to do.  I don't think Rene would miss me.  Danielle is too hurt by me to need me around and I'm afraid when I get older she may really hurt me physically when she gets high.  I hope Marshall, Courtney and Faith will come with me though. 

Poppa doesnt want to come for Easter without his Mom.  Marshall was going to get him.  Poppa also said he doesn't want to fight with Faith.  I'm starting to worry that Faith is annoying as someone else mentioned the other day.  She will grow out of it.  She is just a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment